Did it!!

BillyKid

In the immortal words of Shania Twain "I went and done it!" Ordered the AT4033 from 8th St. for $289.00 w/free shipping. (Don't tell my wife, please. Credit cards are wonderful things.) Very excited 'cept now I have to actually write and record something. Thanks for your thoughts and guidance. I may have to be writing back though so I can ask you guys how to use the damn thing..."what the hell is this button for???" And I will have to torture you with my first AT4033 recording. BK

Hey, good. What have you been using up till now, BK? What will you be comparing it against?

The only thing that makes me happier than new mics is new mic pre's. Toys are good.

new AT4033

I've just been using condenser mics - sm57 and an electrovoice, both nice mics, but tough to record good vocals with. Nothing really to compare it too. That deal Kristian describes sounds great. If I'd heard about it before I would have bought those two mics and sold the one for $250 and done really well. I have to assume somebody on this board will snatch those up at that price. go for it.

Back