Despair (Water Torture)

noisewreck

Here's something I had done a while ago, inspired by a novel where a painter is being held captive by Persians, and being subjected to water torture.

Tried to portray a sort of delirious halucinatory state, while also attempting to put the listener at unease :)

http://www.box.net/shared/1bp8m41qep

P.S. Not sure why it will not play in the window that opens up, but the download still works.

I'd like to listen but my spyware filter here at work is blocking the download page.

"The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is: Spyware.Exploit.Misc.MDL.dl.box.net"

"The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains spyware. The name of the spyware is: Spyware.Exploit.Misc.MDL.dl.box.net"
:eek: :eek: :eek:

First time I am hearing that box.net is being tagged as spyware. :o

OK. I'll see if I can find other means.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Yonce.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

First time I am hearing that box.net is being tagged as spyware. :o

OK. I'll see if I can find other means.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Yonce.

Not necessarily spyware. The barracuda is overly paranoid. Could just be a tracking cookie.

Interesting.

I don't really know what's considered "good" when it comes to noise electronica like this, but I thought it was decent.

The only thing that really got on my nerves was that "donnn" repeating on the third beat for most of the song. That could stand to be quieter and sit better in the mix.

Thanks for the listen VomitHatSteve :)

The only thing that really got on my nerves was that "donnn" repeating on the third beat for most of the song.
Good! Then I've met the objective :D It definitely is meant to get on the nerves, and start to grate eventually, just like water drops to the head would.

Thanks again.

not my style but what yer doin sounds good. The dong is a bit overbearing tho.
Needs more cowbell. :D

Back