Depression.

Mate, don't think rap will get a great deal of feedback in here but I think this is pretty cool, albeit short!

Particularly like the way that the backing is doubled saying "Bipolar" with loads of reverb

Thanks for the feedback. It sucks because I honestly only listen to 80's pop and 70's rock lol.

But I just happen to make music without slapping a genre to it especially when I'm trying to find comfort with issues.

I like rap and can say that was legit awesome. Great lyrics [real talk!] and talented rapping skills. I gave you a thumbs up on youtube and think you should keep going with this. Great video, too. Mix is great on my system, but the lows sound like they might get boomy on a sub.

I like rap and can say that was legit awesome. Great lyrics [real talk!] and talented rapping skills. I gave you a thumbs up on youtube and think you should keep going with this. Great video, too. Mix is great on my system, but the lows sound like they might get boomy on a sub.

I appreciate the feedback. Once I can get through it I would do my best to pursue more.

interesting to hear a track about real issues and mental illness, I think this is something people need to be a lot more open about.

You have my thanks for addressing the topic.
It's a 1st world concern I know but is also at epidemic levels in some countries/cities/demographic groups.
I live with a Bipolar II partner so have a tiny insight - very tiny though.
The video was far too distracting as it was running a different set of words and events to your lyric. I paid attention to the vid and missed the words from your mouth.
The vid was pretty simplistic in its treatment of the topic and far too short to get to grips with anything in particular.
This is a song & vid I did on the subject of living with a sufferer...

Back