delta1010 mixer issue

ches1

hi everyone!

I just got myself a brand new delta1010 at the ridiculous price of 415$can!!

if anyone care, that thing sound really great, I was previously running a soundblaster and the first thing I noticed was a better clarity in high freq.
second thing I did was to lower the latency to it's minimum value(64 sample)running at 44,1hz and it was running smoothly, then I backed the general latency setting in live5 to it's minimum(-300 millisec.)witouth a fucking glitch!! But I found it odd to have it set to a minus so I brought it up to have like 1 millisec of general latency.

NOW back to the scope of my post:

In the moniter mixer tab of the control panel software, when I move the fader of the 1/2 chanel wich output my software it doesn't do shit, I can crank it to the top or virtually mute it at the bottom it still output the same level...

what the fuck is what I'm asking?

another weird thing, in the hardware setting I tried selecting s/pdif as the internal clock (without anything plugged in this jack) and I got MAAAD hum/hiss/noise

is this normal???

thanks for all helpful relpies!
Peace.

nevermind, I found it myself...

**hey you who bought the same card as I and ran through the same problem! go dwnld the latest driver!!
(in case someone from the future search the board for help...)

but it didn't help the spdif thing, I also noticed a lot of noise when selecting 96 sample rate in the hardware tabs of the control panel

any ideas??

Back