Jonesboy

Hello

Mac G4
1gig Of memory
Cubase VST 32/5.0
Omni Studio w/ delta 66
OS 9.2 & OS X ( on the same drive )

I need to know if I need to add drivers for both Os 9.2 and OS X
I have drivers loaded for 9.2, But when I try to open Cubase it tells me it cannot open sound input, Any advice for a Newbie

hello Jonesboy...so, does CuBase itself open??...if yes--clk Options, then Audio Setup, then System...now make sure that your Delta66 appears in the ASIO Device window...clk on it to make further adjustments...
if no--go to your computer's control panel for sounds and multimedia and make sure the Delta is selected/active and that the volume is up...
one other thing you can try (assuming your system has Dx drivers) is to open DxDiag--this program provides a way to test/troubleshoot much of your entire system...search your computer for "DxDiag", clk on it, and enjoy...let us know how it goes...

Thanks, Now I'm wondering if it is the OS X that I'm having problems with compatible, I talked to someone and they told me that Cubase isn't compatible with OS X, Hummm, I just don't know ? But I promise to all who have had problems with there computer I will figure it out for all of you

Back