Delta 66 Help

nattn

I have two problems I can't seem to resolve.

1. my monitoring volume is always higher than playback volume after i have recorded something. Does anyone with a Delta 66 have that same issue?

2. In the Delta Panel, I use H/W 1/2 for my primary input. The Delta software always checks the mute box in input 1. Each time I record I need to uncheck that input .

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

yeah....what pAp said..

I myself have a Delta 44 and the same issue with the mute boxes always being checked for input 1 when my machine is rebooted...I just saved the settings that I needed and have to load them up every time that I start up me machine...

in the end - is this really much better than unchecking manually...no probably not...but it's the best solution that I can offer

I'm not sure about question 1 - but a guess would be that the monitoring volume and the playback volume are based on different 'volume' paramaters (eg. monitoring = input volume; playback = output volume) which can be controlled in multiple ways (through the Delta mixer, through whatever you're monitoring with, and through your recording software)...this could be completely wrong as well????? any other ideas?

Back