Delta 44 trouble

mkeene

Hello,
I recently purchased a delta 44 soundcard, and everything is working fine, except I cannot get anything to come out of channels 3 and 4 (output). Anybody else have this problem? Anybody know how to fix it? I emailed the tech support, but their solution didn't fix the problem... Thanks.
-Mike

Yes, if what you are referring to is having "Wav out 3/4" checked under the "H/W out 3/4" column in the patchbay/router tab in the software. The tracks are not on mute either. It seems like it should work, but the meters dont register anything when audio is played, whereas the channels 1 and 2 meters and the master meters do.

I think you have to tell your Recording Software (i.e. N-Track, Sonar, etc.) to output something to 3/4. I have the 44 and N-Track and I believe I have the option of sending individual tracks/groups or even the master bus to the 3/4 output, but I'm not sure. I only use OUT 1/2. If you are using N-Track, I can check tonight for you.

Okay, so I think i just figured out my problem...
First I had to activate the 2nd VST output in Nuendo, which was to 3/4. Then I realized that this was the Bus 2 output, so I assigned all the tracks I wanted to hear out 3/4 to bus 2. The funny part is that when I do this, I can still hear the same channels out of my Monitors (outs 1/2). This is what I wanted of course, so its not big deal that this happens. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.
-Mike

Back