Delta 44 Sound Card w/ Breakout Box

misterx

Asking $175.00

4 ins, 4 outs, pci card and breakout box with 1/4 jacks for easy access, 24 bit 96khz for best sound available. PCI Analog Recording Interface. 96 kHz recording, zero latency monitoring, digital mixing, and controllable SCMS. M-Audio offers drivers compliant with almost every possible application on the market. For Windows, there are ASIO, ASIO2, GSIF, EASI, as well as multi-client WDM (Win 2K) and MME drivers. Multiclient drivers allow you to use multiple applications simultaneously, allowing you to run sequencers, soft-synths, and other programs at the same time. Applications include: 24-bit 96kHz multitrack recording and playback Maximizing performance of soft synths and samplers such as GigaStudio and Reason Compatibility with your favorite programs Zero-latency monitoring. Specifications: 4x4 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface. PCI Host card with external audio break-out box. 4x4 analog break-out box accepts balanced or unbalanced connections on 1/4" TRS jacks. Analog I/O configurable for ? and -10dB signal levels. Measured D/A specs: 103dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.0015% THD @ 0dBFS. Measured A/D specs: 99dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.0023% THD @ 0dBFS. All data paths support up to 24-bit/96kHz performance. Drivers for Mac, Windows, NT, Linux, and more.

Asking $175.00

Reply to this message with email or leave me a private message on this forum if you are interested. I will check this forum daily.

Back