Delta 44 as main sound card?

memo

I just installed my Delta-44 the other day and it's conflicting with my Sound blaster AWE-64 sound card and my screen card. There is an incredible amount of noise in the soundblaster and my screen get's these lines going up and down (which never happened before). The thing is Delta-44 works perfectly.

I was wondering if I could use the Delta-44 as the main card for recording as well as windows applications and games such as Delta-Force 2 or Diablo 2?

I know this question was probably asked before but please help out!

I've got the Delta 66 and the SB Live. I play alot of Rogue Spear/Urban Opps. and I've tried to get it to play through the Delta and It wont. If the game you are tring to play has its own sound config. menus, look for something about the play back device. The only other thing you can do is to go into Multimedia in the Control Panel and look at the play back device setting. Though this didnt help with Rogue Spear. It seems that some games default to your Sound Blaster and dont give the options to change that. However you can use the Delta for basic windows sounds (pop-up's and minimizes.)

Back