Delta 1010LT Problem - No Sound!

bfsuk

Hey,
I've recently upgraded to an M-Audio Delta 1010LT and its worked for about a week, untill yesterday when I needed to re-route some of the inputs and outputs on the breakout cables. Now I can't hear any sound at all, not even when I'm just playing sound through Windows Media Player.
I've taken out the card, uninstalled the drivers and put it all back in and installed the latest ones from M-Audio's website and I've still got the same problems. I first though it would be to do with which outputs I was using, but I've got it set up just as it was when I first put it in about a week ago.
I've got a couple of tracks that I need to mix in a day or two, so any help as to how to get it working would be appreciated.
I've read through another similar problem further down this forum, but that doesent seem to work either (saying I'd need to route the outputs from my recording software).
Thanks,
James

If you had the patchbay set up for the monitor mixer to be on outputs 1/2, your repatching of cables might not now have your monitors running off that?
I think 1/2 is the only output pair monitor mix can go on.
And if you are using Monitor Mixer to listen from, don't forget any outputs you're now selecting for playback in your software will have to be enabled in the mixer.

My monitors are definately going from outs 1/2. It's really confusing me and I've gotta get some mixes done by tuesday.
Thanks,
James

Have you left the s/pdif out master clock control set on external?
Can you see any movement in the Delta Panel monitor mixer meters?

Is Windows Media Player set to use output 1/2 ?
Are Windows Multimedia Properties set to use 1/2 for playback ?

Hey,
Yeah I can see movement in the Delta panel mixers and everythings set to use Outs 1/2 from windows. I'm really outa ideas now and nothing on the M-Audio site seems to help. Ive tried different speakers, amps, leads and everything and ive still got the problem.
James

Back