delta 1010 without pci card

Falopo

i bought a delta 1010 on ebay and it did not include the pci card to connect the i/o box to the computer. is it possible to buy one seperately? is that something that would be general or do i need a specific one for made for the delta card? thanks

yeah, contact m-audio. good luck, though......i pretty regularly look for 1010's through most of the "regular used circuits" and see very few of the PCI cards go for sale on their own. and yes, even though it takes a regular 25-pin cable to connect, it's a proprietary card. consider it a limitation.

good luck, though! i like my 1010 plenty, and so will you if you can get it hooked up.

cheers,
wade

Well i contacted the m-audio support and they said they do not sell them seperately but to go look on ebay. some help. I really dont think i'll find one seperately on ebay.
Is there any cheaper m-audio card that i can by an adapter cable for?

I think you're going to have to get the 1010 PCI card, as the 1010 is the only M-Audio product with the converters in the breakout box. Others (such as the Delta 44) have the converters in the PCI card. Simply logic would then say that the PCI cards are NOT interchangeable. What did the Ebay auction advertise? If it said it was complete with the PCI card, talk to the seller. If it said it was only the breakout box, do better research next time. Good luck!

Back