Delta 1010 question

Jakearabble

hey,
ok here is the skinny,
i have a delta 66 that is runnin thru cubase sx in XP...and a mackie 1202 runnin thru the delta....I NEED MORE THEN 4 TRACKS!! of course more is what i need. the mackie only has 4 direct outs.here come the questions. is the 1010 my best option(advantages\dis of echo layla and any recommendations of any other products would be great) Can i use the delta 1010 with the 66 so i will have 12 tracks? i need at least 12, should i sell the delta and get something else?? please help in desperate need of it. Thanks to all in advance
-jake

A Delta 66 should be able to work just fine with a 1010, I think you would need to set them up so that the master card's clock (1010) is set to internal, and the other's clock is set to external, and have the wordclock output from the 1010 going into the SPDIF ins on the 66, and that should get you 12 in/12 out analog.

If you had a pair of external converters, you could also use the 1010's SPDIF I/O along with the analog for a total of 14x14 I/O

you should e-mail M-Audio tech support for the details, and be patient it can take a couple of days to hear back from them.

Back