Delta 1010, ME, VST32 = pops, clicks,

nickta99

I am experiancing pops and clicks in my music afer playing for a few minutes. It seems as though it happens when I change the settings in a few pugins. I have the vst cpu/disk meter pulled up and neither of them max out. When I open the delta controll pannel and then close it again the pops and clicks go away for a few minutes, then come back.

cubase vst 32
p3 1.0ghz
512mb ram
win me
delta driver version 4.13.01.0041

THANK YOU!!

it might be windows Me, its not that great of a os to run a daw. i use XP with a Delta 1010 and cubase vst32 5.1/logic 4.81, nuendo 1.5.2 , i don't have any pops at all , and i have a latency of 2ms at 24/96... see if there are any new drivers, if so install them and see if it helps any.

windows me is great for daws.

I had that problem when I was running the .29 drivers. I went back to .27 and my problems were solved.

Try going back to .27. I think its still available on their website

what should the buffer in the daelta controll panel be set at? The unit of measurment changes depending on what driver you have. I'm going to install the .27 driver as recomended and see what happens, If anyone else is using that driver please let me know where I should start this setting out at.

thank you

Back