Defaced!

jkvd

I wondered what you think of this song:

It's a strange song. It's a one rif song (with modulation)

What do you think of the mix? I'm not sure about the piano. I made a recording of nice Bosendorfer grand piano, but they're a pain to mix...

this is beautiful! cant find a fault with it!!!!! and the piano sound, it really suits the start of the song. maybe im just biased cos i like the song but i think everythings really nice. kinda reminds of this b side by the chili peppers called rivers of avalon, music wise. keep makin songs like this!!!!!!

This is a nice tune. I can't add much more than olfunk has already said. It's a cool tune.
Ed

Hi

Very nice song. I also like the piano at the beginning, it belongs there. Good guitars, organs and vocals.

Maybe the guitar at 2:21 needs more processing (delay ?) or pan it more to the right like the one at 2:55 is paned to the left to create a stereo effect.

Also, maybe less reverb and/or release on the piano at 3:53. That sound fits well at the beginning of the song when the piano is alone but it's too heavy when it's mixed with the rest of the song. It's a good idea to bring back the piano at that moment, it's just that the sound must be adjusted to fit in the mix.

/Jack Real.

Back