Death Before Dishonor....for the last time....I promise

I don't really have anything of value to say other than I listened to it and liked it. The recording sure sounds good to me and I think you done a really good job crafting the song. :)

Seems to sound appropriate for the genre. I'm not a country fan so it's really hard for me to critique it. The distorted guitars sound like they are run direct through a metal zone pedal or something like that. You may want to try an amp sim to give them a more live feel.

Sounds great. The only thing that isnt convincing is the synth intro. Have you tried different sounds, like an organ patch? Since the organ is in the song, it might be nice to have it at the top. Excellent song.

Sounds great. The only thing that isnt convincing is the synth intro. Have you tried different sounds, like an organ patch? Since the organ is in the song, it might be nice to have it at the top. Excellent song.
Thanks for the comments David.......i have tried different sounds and the guys that this song was written about seem to like he intro so, I'll probably leave it alone even though I would have liked something different. its a very close group that i wrote this for.

I like it! The intro synth works for me but I can see how it could work with an organ too, as David says. I actually wouldn't mind if it was a bit louder but that's just a maybe. The transition part/fade is smoother and sounds okay now. I think the latter solo could be a little louder to match the level of the vocals.... Continues to be one of my all time favorites on this board... ;)

I like it! The intro synth works for me but I can see how it could work with an organ too, as David says. I actually wouldn't mind if it was a bit louder but that's just a maybe. The transition part/fade is smoother and sounds okay now. I think the latter solo could be a little louder to match the level of the vocals.... Continues to be one of my all time favorites on this board... ;)
Thanks a lot Ido:D

Back