Deam Set UP's

CJ

My deam set up is a Peavey RP 1000 Sizes 10x9 tom, 14x12 tom, 18x16 bass drum and a 12x6 snare Sabian Cymbals Pro Fusion 13'' hi-hat, B8 Pro 14'' thin crash, 20'' medium ride, Pro-mark 7A' Sticks a mix of CB and Peavey Hardware what are your guys deam set up's.

Oh come on...

Does that REALLY NEED an explanation???? :eek:

CJ obviously meant "dream setup".

*SHEESH*

Bruce

SORRY DUDE

I was'nt trying to offend. How can you forget the "r" 3 times. Must have a broken keyboard. Sorry man "dream set up" never entered my mind.
But anyway, to answer I would have to say a nice 7 piece Noble Cooley, loaded with Ddrum triggers, hooked into the Ddrum 4 brain surrounded by zildjians hangin' off gibralter goosenecks, with a nice piccolo snare on the side, all smacked by Vic Firth 2b nylon tips. But I don't think I'll win the lottery anytime soon.:cool:
T.J.Hooker

Hey TJ....

We're thinking the CJ is either a young'un, or his first language is not english... or both! (Ed thinks CJ is from out of North America, and I think he's a 10-year-old with a dream of doing sound engineering - or is that "deam of doing sound..."?!!?!?) :D

Peace... :)
Bruce

PS - How about it CJ - what's your background??

i wont to start a band i like to play drums and i do lots of fun stuff on the computer.

Forgive the directness... how old are ya? (not that it matters - we'll still answer your questions!)

Bruce

Hey CJ, Do you have friends that play instuments that could be in your band. If so, that would be cool. Stick with it bro.
T.J.Hooker

Where in Alabama...?

Hey CJ, what part of Alabama are you in - I've been living in Alabama for the last couple of years, I just recently moved back to the UK...! I was in Birmingham - It was an ace place to live..!

As for Dream Setups - I'm more or less already there - I have the Yamaha DTX Electronic kit, but they've just bought out a new one called the DTXtreme, I'd like to get me some of those...!

Dave.

Back