CUBASIS

Supersonic

For several months(maybe more as I am in denial)I struggled with Cubase VST 24 and never got anywhere. Then, a friend gave me Cakewalk 8 to try and in one week, I accomplished way more than I ever did in Cubase. Everything was more simple to use.
Now, I read about Steinberg's new software version called CUBASIS which I gather is a stripped down version of VST 24 as it is described as an "entry level multitracking recording and editing package". In the Steinberg website though, I can't find all the details of the package, only general comparisons to VST 24.
My question is, has anyone checked out CUBASIS yet and where can I read about the details of the package to decide whether or not it is really that different from VST 24?
Thanks, Super.

hi there,

i have been using cubasis for a number of weeks now - it came bundled with my s/card ( platinum live ) its excellent - its the only package i have used but i enquired about cubase vst and it seems that the only differences are extra tracks and effects. I can get a great full sound using just those 16 tracks. I'm sure its very cheap in comparison to cubase - buy it!!!!

Graham

Back