cubasis,mpc,triton- need setup help

cazisrael

i have an mpc 2000xl special edition, korg triton classic, a turntable, cubasis and a sound blaster platinum, how o how do i run midi thru all of these..i don't know what to master or slave...i'm so use to just making beats on the mpc..now all these combined i'm lost with this midi stuff. please help please....is there a way to midi my mpc to record the tracks on there straight to the pc????please help please???

You shouldn't post somthing in more than one forum. Its called cross-posting, its frowned upon. But you're new so we won't hunt you down.

it can be done with no problem but you need to decided whether you are going to sequence on the mpc or in cubase. i personally like the mpc better than a computer but it is basically personal preference. i have a set up similar to yours in that i have mpc3000(2ins/4outs midi), korg trinity rack, turntable, planet phat, oberheim matrix 6r, mackie cr1604 mixer and pro tools. i basically use mpc for sequencing and then dump the tracks into pro tools for vocals.

Back