Cubase VST 5.0/24 for sale

Hey all;

I'm upgrading my home project studio, and have recently upgraded to Cubase SX, which is the newest top-of-the-line recording software. As a result, I have my copy of Cubase VST 5.0 for sale for PC. I have the box, manual, copy-protection key (ie. dongle) and the receipt for it. I paid about $700 for it. My selling price is $200. It records at 24-bit, and is limited only by the power of your computer. Pro Tools LE is limited to 32 tracks of
audio - Cubase has no limits! The midi features in Cubase beat the pants off Pro Tools. There are more features in this program than anyone would ever use. For more info, go to http://www.vnunet.com/Products/Software/1112161 .

If you're interested, private message me or email tondreau@sympatico.ca .

PRICE IS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS!!

Chris

sorry to tell you that you can find cubase sx for $300. Might wanna drop the price of the older version

Sorry I thought it was USD. But, no i'm not confusing it. I purchased Cubase SX for 300, but then again I got a student discount by sending the store a scan of my student id.

Licensing might be funny, too. Owning 5.0 should qualify you for the upgrade price when you go to SX, but Chris has already upgraded. That doesn't (in this case) invalidate the 5.0 license, 'cos Steinberg expressly said we could use both versions if we upgraded, but it's a dead end on the upgrade path - full price if you wanna move to SX.

I think.:confused:

Daf

That's right. I have upgraded, so Steinberg probably won't let the buyer upgrade too. But, hey.... In Canadian dollars, SX sells for about $800 or so. So, for 75% off.... that's right, folks.... 75% off!! You can have the latest version of VST/24!! It is a good deal.

Chris

Back