Cubase vs. Logic Audio

jelly

What's the pros and cons for both program? Now I'm using Cakewalk and would like to know what these programs can do and Cake can't?

cubase vst32 ?

No Cubase SX 2.2 demo?

Cubase SX & Logic are just as good as eachother and can do pretty much the same thing, Cubase is better suited to a PC, Logic is for MAC, Cubase is a better choice if you are on a budget as it goes for a lower price and there are more free VST stuff going on the internet that sound great that wont work in Logic. Also it has more configurations for home set ups with smaller CPUs.

Allot of Pro's go for Logic as its good with MACs that have always rated as so much better than PCs but there are now some fantastic PCs for sale configured for music and some blow MACs away. more people are seeing Cubase SX/Nuendo is very good.

good luck

I have both apps, SX's performance on Mac is poor unless you have a new G5.
from my observations sx uses 40%-60% more CPU than Logic or DP.

I moved my SX licence to my PC where it is more effecient. they won't be getting any more money out of me.

You guys probably didn't even notice that this thread was started in July of 2000 (back when Logic was available on the PC platform and Cubase VST32 was the latest thing going.

DDev said:
You guys probably didn't even notice that this thread was started in July of 2000 (back when Logic was available on the PC platform and Cubase VST32 was the latest thing going.

LOL. I've noticed a lot of resurrected threads lately.

Gotta start looking at the dates of the posts! :eek:

Warren

LOL...jees how the hell is it still here....there are not even that many posts on it :)

ahhh i wonder if he will come back and tell us what he got :) and how he likes it :)

Back