Cubase v. 2.01 on Atari

Twiddler

of the Nurgulated Plupper.
We still use the Atari for a few old songs and occasional specials and I wondered if there was anybody else here who has any love for this great old program?
"Best computer game ever written!"

We still use the Atari for a few old songs and occasional specials and I wondered if there was anybody else here who has any love for this great old program?
"Best computer game ever written!"
I use an STFM upgraded to 4mB with a HDD and Cubase Score 3.1 with a hi res mono CRT monitor. It was my set up at Music Production college back in the day in the 90s when I started out. Even though I use DAW now it is still "old faithful' to me and I would never get rid of it. Still a great composing tool 😍😉👍

I got the Amiga 500 not too long after it became available (using a Commodore c64 before that), so that would be around 1988. II used it in conjunction with a yamaha mt3x 4-track cassette recorder, and shortly after, with a Roland MT100 sound module. That kept me gainfully busy for some years until I moved to a PC with Logic.

The pix show the Amiga still goping in 2014.

Attachments

• amiga-1.jpg
    amiga-1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 4
  • amiga-2.jpg
    amiga-2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 4
I got the Amiga 500 not too long after it became available (using a Commodore c64 before that), so that would be around 1988. II used it in conjunction with a yamaha mt3x 4-track cassette recorder, and shortly after, with a Roland MT100 sound module. That kept me gainfully busy for some years until I moved to a PC with Logic.

The pix show the Amiga still goping in 2014.
Yeah, I went from Vic-20 to C64 to Amiga. Had the original A1000, then the 030. Still have it downstairs somewhere.:-)

Back