Cubase SX3 Error occured during the export

DD83

So, I am trying to export and audio file as an mp3 as most of us know how to do. This is the first time I've tried it on my new computer. I follow the right steps of file, audio mixdown, export, etc., etc.. Then I hit save and get the infamous pop up of Error occured during the export. Be advised my locaters/markers are correct, they are not backwards. My top bar line is blue. I don't get it. Any help is greatly aprecciated.

In the "Export Audio Mixdown" dialog there's a left and right panel (Cubase 5). The Left one you must Tick the "Output Channel ---> Stereo Output".

At the right panel, there are several dialogs, in the "Audio Engine Output" dialog leave every option blank. Check what happens with those options.

I think you already did this, but you never know. This is just in case.

Output Channel ---> Stereo Output
Yea in cubase sx 3 I believe mono or stereo is automatically ticked. I've tried both to no avail. I did however get it to work by checking real time export but then you have to let the whole track play. I don't have the time to do all of my exports this way, especiallay when bouncing/exporting whole albums.

Figured it out...I now recall opening Cubase and receiving the message Sample rate has changed to 44.1khz I was trying to export at a higher sample rate. Made the appropriate changes and am back in business. That one really had me there for a minute. :rolleyes: Thanks for the help.

Back