Cubase sounds just go off

ZoelVazra

At the time of playback, (while applying plugins or even just playback), the cubase sound just goes off but the pointer is still moving. After I do reset or reselect or whatever in VST connections or device set up, the sound comes back as if a switch was turned off for a while. Why this is happening? It didn't show anything like that before when I used to record with Line 6 GX. It is happening since I joined my new Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.

Anybody any suggestions would be very helpful.

Look at your ASIO meter. 'F12' or on the far left of the transport. It's hitting red right?

Sounds like you have a bottleneck somewhere. CPU is taxed, or you are recording to the same drive as your programs are running from, is usually the culprit.

Thank you jimmys69...i checked the asio cpu usage, its not showing red...it works fine but when i change setting like eq, compress or even track selection, the sound goes off...i checked the driver too, its updated one but still I am having the problem. When I change to Line6 GX the sound is smooth. Only Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is giving some problem.

Back