Cubase LE? Tascam? exporting? HELP please

Hello,
Im using Cubase LE 5 which is came with my Alesis iO2 Express. I didnt do anything in the preference. but I installed some vst. which is came with the magazine dvd. Thats the only think I did with cubase. I just start using Cubase for last 3 weeks. So I dont know how to Trashing prefs. let me google it and try. I contact Cubase for activating my product with USB Interface hardware ID. And I got fedup with their service reply. Then I ask Yahoo answer and they re direct me here.
Well let me try "Trashing Prefs" and ill update it here.
Thanks for the fast replies.
Cheers

Okay Guys, I figured out something,
I recorde some midi tracks and try to export it as a audio mix. ITs WORKED !!!!

but my problem is Why cant I do the same thing to do with a wav file and a mp3 format file ?

And I hv noticed another thing, To export as a audio mix, we have to select the begining and end markers right ?
When I try it on other files its indicate / fill Blue colour between the two markers. but when I try it on my current project. its fill / indicate red colour.

Why is that ?

You just have them backwards. Hit CTRL+Left Click to set start marker. ALT+Left Click to set end marker. :)

You just have them backwards. Hit CTRL+Left Click to set start marker. ALT+Left Click to set end marker. :)

Thanks a lot Jimmys69,
Now everything is okay.
ahhhh, Its a big learning.

Thank you all guys to help me. You all so great and very healfull. Cheers :)

Finally its the Marker issue. Thanks again guys.

Back