Cubase LE - Edirol UA-25.

atswafford

Not quite getting it yet.
Hello,

I understand this is a newbie question, however I am a newbie and I need a little help. I am attemping to record a guitar track into LE using the "Input 2/R" connection on the UA-25. How do I get playback of the recorded track in both right and left channels? At this point, I can only get playback in whichever channel I used at the time of recording. I'm guessing everyone is not recording all their guitars and vocals to a single right or left channel. I imagine it isn't too complicated but like I said, I'm new and still a little confused. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Adam

Well,

Simple enough. Although, it only worked after I added a new track. The initial track (Audio 1) will not work. Once I add a new track (Audio 2) it works fine. Seems odd but I'm not complaining. Thanks a lot for your help.

Adam

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I normally have to add 2 or 3 tracks to my project before one will work properly. I don't think the first new track added has ever worked. Thought maybe it was due to a setting I might not be aware of.

Adam

Back