Cross-Studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gec

Hey bro,

got your message, been real busy sorry...... Hit me on aim at grahamentertain..... I'll PM with you with my phone # 2.

btw: stay inside man, crazy shit happenin ova your way

got it.

i told you my boy opened up for mobb deep, we've gotten two more dates based on that show, but the radio shit has really dried up. one of the shows is going to get us some significant radio spins starting two weeks before the show so hopefully we'll get an up-swing.

this up and down shit is really irritating but when things swing up they generally swing farther than the last. i think the down-swings have more to do with my fuckups as a manager/producer/booking-agent than anything to do with the actual music.

crosstudio said:
got it.

i told you my boy opened up for mobb deep, we've gotten two more dates based on that show,

see if you can get his dates on any New England shows i.e. Conn, Providence, Boston...etc I'll hook you up with the N.E. show promoters from the area.

we haven't travelled very far from our comfort zone in support of this effort. we've been as far north as Philly, as far south as Carolina, and as far west as Kentucky.

In our previous effort as a hip-hopish roots-reggae band opening up for bands such as The Itals, Eek-a-mouse, Roots Radix and Israel Vibrations, the band toured from coast to coast. of course, i work a real job so i don't travel i just write and produce, but i did join them for the east coast and some mid-west shows.

Back