Critique My Music

MAYHEM1

Hey have a listen and see what you think....any feedback is appreciated. This stuff is a bit older and recorded on my old gear. Everything is 100% made by myself. Production, rapping, engineering, recording, mixing mastering. The setup at the time was a marshall mxl 2006 (i think), audio buddy preamp, m-audio delta 44 sound card and Cubase vst/32. Cheers. Follow the link below.

myspace.com/femapco

Holy crap, 68 views and 1 critique?? Man I must be so terrible people are afraid to insult me or scaring everyone lol.

all i need is hot. smooth piano and good delivery. u got a nice flow.
now the fuck you song ... really sounds like an eminem thing . . . aint nothin wrong wit it.. just i like the all i need cuz it sounds like an original U n not a "similar to"
-------------
if u got a facebook and twitter let me know . . i will join up there too
but holla at me with some feedback on my joints tooo
Va_Luv_part_1 by Gully "BreadWinnaz" Jewelz

Hey thanks for the critique. I appreciate. Sorry for the delayed response. I know what you mean about the Eminem thing, I have been moving in a diffrent direction since then. As for your music, its got that clubby groove and flow. The only thing I seemed to notice is that the songs sound similiar to one another. I would be interested in collaborating on something hit me up. Thanks again.

Back