cracked!

zed32

Re-Attached Member
damn...i cracked one of my crashes, and it was the one i thought would never crack! it's an old 16" Zildjian AMIR crash, and it was pretty heavy too. today i noticed a 1/2" crack along the edge. i always figured i'd break the 17" thin crash first...but no! dammit...now i have an excuse to go out and get that 19" A Custom. :cool:

Fate stepping in to tell you "get a new A Custom series cymbal...you want it....now you NEED it." I hope I can crack my new ZBT crash. It's got a warranty by Zildjian and I happen to be a hard hitter. Time to try out those new rebar drumsticks I've been thinking about for cymbal hits:):)

went to GC and tried out that 20" A Custom...i think i like it a lot. haha....my birthday's comin up in a couple weeks, so maybe i'll see if i can get some people to pitch in and get it for me. that would be cool...

Put a couple nails in the crack and make it a sizzle.:D

I remember back in the day, when we didn't have any money, I had a drummer that would do that. Sounded awful, but made for a good memory.

Now that we are rich rock stars, he uses a new set every day, and wipes his ass with yesterdays.;)

And my V-cymbals never crack.:p

so i ended up going to a different shop and trying out a bunch of different crashes in a couple different sizes....and i knew this would happen....which is why i shouldn't have gone in the first place....but i did....and i came home with a shiny new 20" Sabian AAXplosion crash! haha YES!! now i'm mo' broke than ever.

Back