CR300 Track Numbers

Neptune

I'm new to this CDR stuff. I've read in the manual about adding track numbers, automatically or manually. But I'm not real clear on the best way to add them if I'm only recording one song at a time on the CDR. The manual says a track number can be added after the unit has been recording for 4 seconds. So, is the best way by starting record, hitting Rec Mute for 4 seconds of silence, then hitting the track # button, then starting the music? I could just experiment, and waste some CDR's, but I thought I'd look here for the "Voice of Experience". Thanx

CR-300

Sup, Neptune, It depends on how you use your cd-recorder. Are you using it for storing Fostex System Data, recording steaming mp3's, or your own music demo mixdowns. You can use a CDRW media cd, its erasable. This way you can choose which cd layout you like best. I personally think this is the best Cd-recorder for the money. You have professional connections as well as consumer. In fact the CR-300 and the HHB CD-recorder are the same. The HHB is just purple. If you have anymore questions about my setup, fostex equipment, or computer DAW recording just email. http://hometown.aol.com/calledme/Dstudio2000.html

I'll be recording CD's of some old stuff on Cassettes, one song at a time. Then maybe compilation stuff from CD - one song at a time. Eventually, my own songs from my new VF-16 multitrack (which I should have in a week). Looking thru the manual, the track number thing is the only thing that I wasn't real about.

Back