covid-19

Jazz3times

so i am having trouble with coming up with a song to write for my class about covid-19 im really not the song writing type i was wondeing if you guys can give me some ideals on what i can write about

Oh man, there are soooo many angles. World turned around, isolation, I miss yesterday, finding ones self, welcome to tomorrow. But you get the idea.

Oh man, there are soooo many angles. World turned around, isolation, I miss yesterday, finding ones self, welcome to tomorrow. But you get the idea.
thank you an you know what I didn't even think about none of them types this class assignment has my mind all over the place right now

Yea, go somewhere this thing took you and then play on why you are going there. Like then the world went into despair, because of something in the air and ... You get the point.

Just turn on the news or pick up a newspaper. There's probably a story about someone who fought covid and lost. We had two locally, who were firefighters, both at the same firehouse. Definitely look at folks who feel trapped in their homes. The news has pounded this into people's head so much that some are just scared to leave their home.

I once wrote a song that was triggered by a story I read about a man who drove his car into the river. What was he thinking about, what drove him to that state? Second and third verses were loosely based on 2 stories from the same paper, one of a 16 yr old pregnant girl, and the other a kid getting shot on the street. In the end, none of it was factual, just trying to imagine what those people were thinking. Sort of an Eleanor Rigby type of song.

Last edited:
Back