Covers on Youtube

Has anyone heard of Austin Mahone? you all probably have, haha. Anyway, he does great covers of the most popular songs and his music videos are always amazing. Even when he is videoing himself singing with backing tracks. How does he do it? because he doesn't lip sync his videos. It seems like the mic is connected to his camera/pc camera. But that can't be possible, because he has the AT2020.. which only has one input and that is for the XLR cable..

Lmao, how do you think they make music videos? He IS lip syncing. His videos aren't that great, far far from amazing...anybody with a decent camcorder or digital SLR could do the same. Kid's got a nice voice but needs to develop a bit of his own style I think. I don't know why you'd like him but not Justin Bieber...he's a Bieber clone.

Lmao, how do you think they make music videos? He IS lip syncing. His videos aren't that great, far far from amazing...anybody with a decent camcorder or digital SLR could do the same. Kid's got a nice voice but needs to develop a bit of his own style I think. I don't know why you'd like him but not Justin Bieber...he's a Bieber clone.

I don't like Austin Mahones style. He is trying to copy Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber is far better.

Back