Cover of old macedonian song

A couple of things for me, the vocals need some space away from the instrumentation. It feels like everyone is bunched up together. Also, give the vocals some natural space (reverb for a room, but really very light).

At the start, the sound while later on is the correct volume, I would think making it softer and let it rise as the instruments and vocals come in would be a nice touch.

I would say overall, very good and nice recording, with a few touches it could make it better, but that statement is subjective. Very nice over all.

Hello,

i did cover of one beautiful old Macedonian song and i want to post it in upcoming days, just want to hear your thoughts on general balance, is it ok in the mix etc.

Let me know what you think, i'm open to all suggestions.
The Vocals and instrumentation need more space - the sound is there - vocals are particularly moving.

Volume wise, the vocals are spot on. I would use a little eq on the instruments to carve a bit more space for them. Its a little flat, the vocals need to be separated just touch from the instrumentation.

Back