Couple of Projects For PromotingCouple of Projects For Promoting

dirtyp

Couple things I'm doing. This is not a spam post I been here for a while.

I made this site as a myspace clone. You can sell music for free! I have a collab feature where someone uploads a beat and then people spit verses. This site is still in development but its up and running.
Mr Music World
Forums

This is for videos, music or news. vidz king

These are blogs I do for promotion. If you give me a bio and video/mp3 Ill put you on one of them.

Trill Azz Music

Real Rap Newz

Hype Report

Now what I'm trying to do is get a few people to help with the blogs. In exchange you can promote yourself. Its to much work going around finding people that are worthy to help. I tried for a while when I did the the magazine. I ended up shutting it down after the 4th issue.

We all have talents and we need to start working together. I;m trying to build a network of people that will help each other make it. I can build the websites if my current ones don't fit the bill. But we need the numbers and some willing soldiers. I got the website design down now I'm back to my music.

People need to hit me up on these offers. I have 5 more music sites being developed right now. I have a website design business and will give any artist here a discount if they mention home recording. I need a few references anyway. I'm up to 17 sites and 31 blogs. I have less time for the blogs but there all page rank 3 and you can be a guest blogger and submit your own press releases. I tried to look out and teach people what I learned but your slacking.

you can discuss it at my forum or pm me.

The #1 internet promotions team is back with the newest online promotion tool. Learn the top music promotion techniques and the latest in hip hop news. Rap Promotions will keep you connected to the music industry and the newest trends.
Contact Rap Promotions

About | Rap Publicity info Promotion resources for bands, musicians, and start up labels. Learn the secrets of marketing how to get top product placement for free. Tips from the best in the music industry including producers, rappers, and a&r.
Contact | Rap Publicity info

You can contact for advertising Text Links and Banners. Tracking available!

You can Submit Articles as a registered user or contact us for Press Releases and exclusive material.

We are looking for Guest Bloggers please contacts us to apply.

We offer Paid Promotion Services from Websites, Email campaigns, Myspace, to Youtube Videos.
About Bling Bling | Bling Bling
YouTube - Balla P - Life Of A Jak Boy - Album Snippet
YouTube - Stax Brix - Stepping Stone

Back