couple new beats and some raps too

feeling the hip hop this way joint
i like how u r thinking more out the box than most unsigned artist i know bc most of them i know try to make exactly what they are hearing so im from alabama and everyone sounds like gucci around here lol
but im liking the variety in the beats and the rhymes did them justice
good luck fam

---u eva wanna collabo let me know . . i like the drake cover . .n igot some real big ideas for soemthing like that!

---- I and I - that is a great track . . whats up with that?
----hip hop this way . . . good joint . . great backgrounds . . hot representin VA; tite lyrics . . IM FEELIN THIS!!!

PLZ TAKE A LISTEN TO THESE TWO JOINTS N HOLLA BACK AS WELL

Positive Em Cee Lyricism

Swagga

You've got some NICE beats dude! I and I and Action Adventure are freakin awesome!

We should collab, hit me up if you're interested.

For The Moment is a Nice track as well :)

thanks for the love guys, I just put up like 10 more beats and 3 more raps, one of which I did for a client this weekend, let me know what you think of them. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1064312

guru, glad you appreciate the different flavor. I just did a song for a client this weekend that is that same old dirty south gangsta rap and I got a few commercial beats too, check out beat9 for an example of that, but yeah I usually try to keep it unique and diverse.

terra, yeah man I'm in lakeside right now, just north of the city. been doing a lot of vinyl sampling lately I know you get down with that stuff, we should do something, I got more records than I know what to do with.

gully, I tried to listen to those tracks, it would be dope to hear you on the radio round here, but I couldn't get the player to work, it told me to get some plugin and then I couldn't get that to install. I'm sure the tracks are sick as always though.
if you want to use some beats just let me know and give me props in the track and I'll send you a wave for free unless you want exclusive rights, in which case we can work something out. What kinda stuff you got in mind?

shane, thanks I'm glad you're feeling em, same as I said for gully, if you want to use some beats just let me know and give me props unless you want exclusive rights, in which case we can work something out.

Back