Country my Ass

Fairly good playing - although every thing sounds artificially processed - it interferes with listening to the song,

Fairly good playing - although every thing sounds artificially processed - it interferes with listening to the song,
Tones are all amp sims of one sort or another. No external amps, no mic'd cabs or speakers. All in the box
I don't think it is so bad that it's unlistenable but I may be too close to it to be unbiased..
Thank you for listening and commenting, appreciate it !

Fine guitar playing!! Good tone. :thumbs up: But yeah - it does drag a little - could be about a minute shorter.
It started out as just a jam track and for the most part stayed that way. I tried to add some cohesion and purposeful movement to bring it to conclusion in a fluent natural way. I agree there's some fat in there that could be trimmed as it's not adding anything to the journey.
I currently think the "solo" part is to long. It's two different ideas put back to back and it feels like after the first idea concludes it should return to verse and not continueon to second idea. This second idea would be better placed as a second solo before the outro bit. I may revist this but then again I may not.

Thank you for listening and commenting. Appreciate it !

Back