V Vireo New member Thursday at 10:32 AM #1 A friend and I decided to give this Neil Young composition a go. Not the simplest of Neil's songs so it was a challenge to work out the arrangement.
A friend and I decided to give this Neil Young composition a go. Not the simplest of Neil's songs so it was a challenge to work out the arrangement.
Papanate Well-known member Thursday at 5:11 PM #2 Vireo said: A friend and I decided to give this Neil Young composition a go. Not the simplest of Neil's songs so it was a challenge to work out the arrangement. Click to expand... Good version - yours seems softer than Youngs.
Vireo said: A friend and I decided to give this Neil Young composition a go. Not the simplest of Neil's songs so it was a challenge to work out the arrangement. Click to expand... Good version - yours seems softer than Youngs.
V Vireo New member Thursday at 7:52 PM #3 Papanate said: Good version - yours seems softer than Youngs. Click to expand... Thank you! The CSN&Y version is a bit harder edged and electrified. We're just a couple of old folkies with acoustic guitars.
Papanate said: Good version - yours seems softer than Youngs. Click to expand... Thank you! The CSN&Y version is a bit harder edged and electrified. We're just a couple of old folkies with acoustic guitars.