Could someone DEFINE "mastering"

Igormeister,, Good points!

I see your Croatian....

But, do you know that this is a Serbian home recordists BBS?

(Just Kidding):D

:D thanx for reply, TGA and VOX, just ask specific question, i will try to answer
btw. this croatian-serbian thing is pretty complex
2 fucked-up politicians-dictators push us into war, and we spend 10 years in stagnation - now we are in " normalization of relations "
weird thing is that serbians love our dance production, and here in obscure night bars people listen their folk music
i am writing this in pause of a recording session, i record mr. Zvonko Bogdan, 60+ years old serbian singer, very popular in former Yugoslavia
get the picture ? ;)

Yeah. Thanks 'Meister. That's one of the better descriptions I've seen. I'm currently experimenting with a Finalizer Plus and will keep your suggestions in mind.

Matt

Damn now I'm confused...............
Mastering:
Making someone (ehhh will only do if its a woman) walk around on all 4's buttnaket while sitting on them with a little silver whip in your hand??

Only in califournia

So does this mean that you are a lesbian. Theres nothing to be ashamed of after all it is the nineties and everyone is a lesbian. but I think what you are suggesting is dominating, and the lady would rather be called mistress.:eek:

darrin.. you're confused. There are no male lesbians, not even in california.

Also, I don't know if I should tell you this, but we're not in the nineties anymore.

Has someone locked you up and done something horrible to you? You can tell us you know, that's what we're here for.........

Im sitting here on a raining canadian summer morning, just having a hoot read back through this thread....

Darrin?....

You gotta be joking me, is this just an act to get laughs?...... I mean come-on,your not really like that are you?.....

I bet Darrin is really Bob Rock in Disquise and just choking our chains.... :D

After ten years of hearing that Its the ninties it just sort of flows better.(Im not even sure what this decade is called). and I dont know who you are refering to.

By the way I'm a male who likes watching lesbian movies and Im not afraid to admit it. Unlike some Persons here. So if that makes me a lesbian so be it.:rolleyes:

OK darrin, OK OK, (pat pat pat on the head), you're a 1996 lesbian. Happy now?:rolleyes:

I think everyone has to read the thread called hmmm, is is invaluable, has changed my life

no it isn't you gotta learn to read between the lines, to disciover the deeper meaning leading to the discovery of your inner self,
the 57

MegaBooger said:
Damn. This thread started out useful, now it is useless.
Yeah, I don't know what is up with all the pointless threads that's been going on lately, there's been a few others recently too and some of them were pointless from the very beginning. :confused:

:rolleyes:

-tkr

I've gotta say that everytime this thread bubbles back to the top, I check in on it to see if it's back on track. It seems that now it's so far off course that it's beyond saving.

Maybe I should threaten to leave the BBS until this thread gets serious again!

:p :p :p :p :p ;)

define mastering?

Not a bad memory for someone who did all those drugs.

but the most adequate definition has allready been accepted so its silly time.:p

Back