Cool Edit Pro 2.0 Manual

AJ_Cantos

I'm looking for the manual of 2.0 version of this incredible program. I would be really glad if someone could send me it or give me a link where to download it.

Thanx

As far as I know, Cool Help exists in two forms - as the Help feature in the program, and in book form which you could get from Syntrillium when Syntrillium was in existence. The book was exactly the same as the Help file.

No, in the program there is a link to syntrillium web page that doesn`t work just 'cause that enterprise doesn't exist. I'm looking for a PDF file where I could learn step by step how this program works. The help of the program is good, but is much better learning by a pdf manual I'm sure exist. So, is it possible someone help me finding it?

Thanx again.

mmmmta

well, in that case
i say just push every button. i find it a great way to learn
or if you have some specific questions you could post them here:D

In case you have troubles with the link above, I put the copy of cep2man.pdf on my web site www.alfors.com . Do not afraid that it is in czech language. in left bottom corner is a box marked "Download cep2man.pdf" . I simply have no time to translate some parts to english, so the page becomes slowly a mix of both languages.

Just before the upload I recognized, that my provider has some troubles with the server. So be patient, I upload the file as soon as possible. Probably first on friday.

As I have written yesterday, CEP manual is also temporarily on my website www.alfors.com . On my home page omit English flag, just go to the bottom left corner, click right on "Download cep2man.pdf" and choose Save target as...

Good luck!

Back