Cool Blue Morning

HevyD47Ca

I actually wrote this in the cold clear winter of 2000.
I don't think I've ever posted this before.
I just retracked the whole thing 2 hours ago anyway.
This is another instrumental BTW.

Cool Groove(Ha Ha--a pun)

Man, this has nothing to do with my cool mornings! Way to active. This is a night piece!

Pretty nice little groove--a couple of timing issues on the lead here and there, but overall it's nice.

The Hevy mon rips out another hit!

I think you're mixing skills are starting to smoke, man! That bass is just driving this tune - the drums might come up a tad but who cares? That guitar slingin' is top shelf! The more I hear you play the more I think old Roy B left an indelible impression on your style. Super cool jam, Dan!!
~Milan

BTW - just finsihed cranking Volthause, Mustafa, Khompy and now your tune - the neighbors are really wishing I'd have stayed in the States!!

Sweet vibe. Lovely lead tone and terrific playin. The drums are a tad low. Perhaps a little too "midi" sounding too. Love the feel though mate. Top stuff.

Ian.........

Noice! Noice! Noice!

The only comment I can make, apart from more jealous rantings, would be to seperate the lead guitars tone from the rhythm guitar a little tad. They are close in the panning stakes and they tend to sit on top of each other a little.

Small timing issue in rhy gt. around 1:35, but no biggie.

Love yer' werk!

:) Q.

Back