Control Room Pics

JPickman

Hello all, here are some pics of my almost completed control room. They aren't the best and when I get some better ones, I will post more.....

Thanks to everyone on here that has helped me with info and design.

Thanks-Pick Man

Attachments

• cr1.jpg
    cr1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 398
Hey JPickman...cool CR space.

Is that a TAC Magnum console?
Could you give me some insight on it please?
Been lookin at purchasing a console and have been researching every console I can possibly find.

thanks

Brett

Looks REALLY Nice!!!
A little more light in the CR, just for the pic, would be real helpful.
Then I could inundate you with questions. :D

Very nice. It looks pretty narrow. What are the dimensions. I'm just curious because I am sort of "Width Challenged" in my CR with my dimensions being 8'x14'. The only good thing is I have a pretty high ceiling ( 10' avg.)

qiktune-

It is a Tac Matchless Console, I believe the Matchless was the predecessor of the magnum. I love the Matchless. I know the Amek rep in my region has a Matchless in his home studio and believes it to be one of the cleanest and fattest consoles under 30,000 he has ever used. It really sounds phenominal and the eq and mic pres are so fat and rival many other consoles I have worked on. I have worked with an many Amek consoles before also and they are almost identical in sound to many of the earlier Ameks. I highly recommend the TAC stuff over many other products like the Ghost or Mackie......For the price of a new Ghost you could get a nice tac or MCI console that in my humble opinion is better made and sounds better, but let me warn you that the maintenace is a little more in depth that some over the counter(so to speak) mixers on the market and the thing weighs like 400 lbs so transportation for it isn't cheap!

Michael- I am trying to put some finishing touches on the CR and I will try to post some better pics. I have a professional photographer scheduled to come out in Jan. and get some really good publicity pics...

Hang Dawg- The dimensions at the front are around 10 feet wide and 13 feet wide in the rear and about 20 deep. It does look small witht he console in but the console is 7' wide and 40" deep, so It takes up a lot of space. I am extremely pleased with the way the room is sounding.

Thanks- Pick Man

Back