confused - HS2004 recording device selection with delta1010LT

KevinDrummer

I just got my delta1010LT card. I can't seem to get CWHS to multitrack with it. Under Options --> Audio --> Record Wave Device it seems you have to select only one input for the whole project. I want to assign a different input for each track. How to do this?? PLEASE help!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that there is only a single driver? If so, is it ASIO or WDM? Some asio drivers work that way.

No, that's not what I mean.

My problem is that I cant select different inputs from the 1010LT for different audio tracks. For example, I can select "Delta 1010 input 5/6" in the audio settings, and then the only inputs available for any track are 5 & 6. I bought this card to do simultaneous multitrack for drums, etc. I need to be able to select a different input for each track.

Hi Kevin,

What driver are you using (WDM or ASIO)? Usualy, you only need to restart Cakewalk after selecting (hilite) several input in the Options--> Audio --> Drivers. Then voila!

;)
Jaymz

...wait, if I'm not mistaken, you need XL version of HS to record several audio tracks simultaneously. I could be wrong anyway. :)

;)
Jaymz

Back