Condenser microphone for sale

Dude , the soundcard aint working. When I put it in the drivers start loading because I have windows xp. Then my Comp just freezes. I ' ve done this like 10 times and it still keeps freezing and I called the company , and they can't get it working. :(

I tested the card right before I sent it off and it worked perfect. Have you tried installing the drivers on the CD I gave you and bypass Windows XP auto download of them? Are you sure it is in the right PCI slot, sometimes by using the very last slot on your motherboard, things don't work as well.

Try reinstalling everything and installing the drivers from the CD. You must be doing something wrong or there must be a conflict somewhere in your machine because it was working perfectly well before I sent it out. If possible, try installing it on another machine and see if it works then.

I tryed everything. Even went in the Bios. I did a system restore and then hurried, and threw the soundcard in. My system restore froze. I have no clue what it could be.

Do you have another computer you can test it on?

If nothing else works, e-mail me and we can discuss sending it back for a refund.

Back