Computer Music's "Sound Like Marilyn Manson" article

Decay

Computer Music magazine has this monthly feature where they show you how to duplicate a well known track on your computer, and it has come to my attention that they did this feature on a marilyn manson track some time ago.

Does anyone know where I can find this, or could someone please upload some scans? I'd be extremely grateful.

A friend of mine said that he took his teenage kids to a concert and saw Marilyn Manson shove a microphone up his ass. I wonder if the magazine article tells you how to duplicate that sound? :D

Decay said:
Computer Music magazine has this monthly feature where they show you how to duplicate a well known track on your computer, and it has come to my attention that they did this feature on a marilyn manson track some time ago.

Does anyone know where I can find this, or could someone please upload some scans? I'd be extremely grateful.

Do you know if Computer Music offers back issues for sale? i'd be quite intrested in picking this up. Also, do you know from which album, or what track they were doing?

wishtheend said:
Do you know if Computer Music offers back issues for sale? i'd be quite intrested in picking this up. Also, do you know from which album, or what track they were doing?

I don't know what song it is, but I know they do offer back issues. Problem is I live in Norway, so getting my hands on a back issue might be difficult.

I would love to get a look at that article.

Decay said:
By the way, wishtheend. If you get the back issue, would you mind putting up a scan?
Unfortently I can't find any info through them on which issue that article appears. If I do get it, I will post either scans or a transcript.

Back