Computer Music magazine Rocks!!!!!!!

Freak-a-zoid

took 3 weeks to get it from jolly 'ole England, but that magazine is the best mag ive viewed since penthouse.. :D

And I thought the only good thing to come from England was the Beatles and Stones, but that mag flat out kicks arse!

Fish 'n Chips!!! :)

After getting my first issue yesterday, i went and orderd 3 back issues and subscribed. If your new to computer recording this is a MUST have mag! It has awesome tutorials and explains thing to newbies like were 3 years old.. and thats a good thing..

Kudos to the staff at computer music for some of the best information and easy understanding writing that covers evrything from software to tips..

Dig the site http://www.computermusic.co.uk/main.asp

Go to the tutorial links for some back issue articles on compression, bass tips, etc...

Cost 11 bucks with shipping for my issue and it was loaded with great information and a CD packed with software that walks you through it..

Outstanding job there Jolly 'ole England! :D

Yeah, I've been telling people here and elsewhere about it for a couple of years now. Really great resource.

It's also a great way to try out major packages if you can't do a huge download from the net. Why every newbie didn't snap up the Sequencer issue at the beginning of the year (with free copies of LogicFun, Cubasis and Sonar) is beyond me... there's some seriously good software being given away for FREE. And some pretty damn good samples, too.

Ive been reading it for years and fianlly got a subscription last year. Its the deal for sure! Taught me much and saved me from many headaches. Its also one of the few mags that isnt afraid to tell it like it is in the review sections!!!

heylow

I think the CD's are way cool, but the magazine content is geared too much toward techno and sequencing for me.....Fruity Loops tips are nice though.....

yea

i saw that magazine in my local magazine store, it looked really good, but was 20 dollars, i guess because it was imported from england, so i passed and picked up 3 six dollar mags.

Back