Complextro mix okay?

Three things:

The tune's great.

The rhythm of the visuals don't match the music - it looks like a kinda random display that shows what the program can do with pretty lights, but it should be wedded more closely with the music. Right now, it looks like it was stuck onto the music as an afterthought. Good music is seldom enhanced by video.

When I hear the lyric, I'm thinking it's meant to be ironic, but the vocal delivery doesn't necessarily communicate that. So I'd experiment with a second vocal that echoed the main vocal in different parts, but which was clearly tongue-in-cheek.

I'm afraid you're absolutely right on one account and absolutely wrong on another haha. You're totally right about thr video being an afterthought. I just didn't wanna have a still picture again, that's about it.

But the lyrics, despite the British accent (which can make anything sound sarcastic or ironic hehe), are totally heartfelt.

The mix was okay for you?

The video issue is easily resolved - DON'T post on UTUB.
Unsupportive videos detract from the audio.
The orchestra doesn't sound "tame" it sounds lame. You should build it from a range of samples if you want it to have texture and bite OR treat is hevaily.
The songs sounds like an outtake from Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. It has that late 70's vibe to the electronics.

Back