Complete Home Project Studio For Sale

jkokura

Computer based recording system for sale. I'd prefer to sell it all in one go, hold off on calling 'dibs' on individual items until I decide I'm not going to sell it all to one person.

Gear list:
Event TR6 Pair of monitors
M Audio Octane Preamp
M Audio Delta 1010
M Audio DMP3 Preamp
ART Tube MP Studio
SMPro Audio PR8
FMR RNC 1773 (racked pair)
Behringer Powerplay Pro XL HA4700
Behringer B-Contol Rotary
Rode NTK
CAD M179
Audio Technica 4040
Shure SM57 (Pair)
Audio Technica pro37r
AKG D112
Package also includes lots of mic cables, stands, patch cables, and other accessories. I will also include a computer, loaded with the PCI card from the delta 1010 and drivers. It will come with a license for winxp.

I've worked out the best new prices on each item, and I've decided that the entire package is worth $3200 used (plus shipping), I think it's a fair price. Please email me at jacobkokura@yahoo.com, or message me if you need to. I've dealt with lots of people on this site in the past, so if you need to check up on me I'll talk to a couple and see if they'll reference for me.

Jacob

If you do decide to break it up, I may be interested in the computer, the monitors, and the AKG.

On a side note, have anything recorded from the studio?

Not to be mean but I would be surprised if you are able to sell it here in one package without cutting a reallly really good price, well basically because most people on this forum already have certain components and probably dont need everything in this package...that said if you break it up I would def be interested in some components such as the monitors, sm57's and the d112.

I'd be interested in the RNCs... I seriously doubt anyone will drop 3 grand for the entire package. The only way I think someone would want to take the whole ting from you is if the price was juicy enough so they could turn around and resell it piece by piece and make a little profit on their investment. So why don't you just do that in the first place?

And when you do break it up (because your bound to anyway) :D i may be interested in the:

AT 4040
Octane Preamp
Rode NTK
Cables and mic stands etc

It looks as though selling it piece by piece,, you probably already have enough interest on here to make the money you want for it all!!

Peace :cool:

if you break it up,

-Sm57's?
-AT4040?
-NTK?

i think there are enough people here looking to buy your stuff that you will sell it all, one way or another.

think of the paypal fee for $3200 transfer, geez that would suck..

I did read the add.

I knew noone would pony up 3 grand.

And it seems like everyone else is waiting for it to be divided up.

I guess we all cant read.

So when your ready to face reality.

Im intrested in at4040,dmp3,delta 10/10, maybe the events,sm57.

It looks like you could sell it all with the responses you have.

TragikRemix said:
if you break it up,

-Sm57's?
-AT4040?
-NTK?

i think there are enough people here looking to buy your stuff that you will sell it all, one way or another.

think of the paypal fee for $3200 transfer, geez that would suck..

it would actually be a hell of a lot cheaper than selling 32 things for $100.

You dont have to worry about that.
Noone is going to spend that much.
Theres alot of repeat things who wants five ok preamps.
If it was a 32 track board,events,a few $500 mics, a $1000 preamp then maybe.
But most of us are on a budget if we spend alot on something we want a quality item.

Event TR6 Pair of monitors new 399. used 225?
M Audio Octane Preamp 599 350?
M Audio Delta 1010 200 100?
M Audio DMP3 Preamp 150 75
ART Tube MP Studio 70 40
SMPro Audio PR8 100/200 60/120
FMR RNC 1773 (racked pair)
Behringer Powerplay Pro XL HA4700 110 60
Behringer B-Contol Rotary 129 70
Rode NTK 500 300
CAD M179 200 120
Audio Technica 4040 300 175
Shure SM57 (Pair) 200 120
Audio Technica pro37r 160 90
AKG D112 200 120

thats around 3200 new....

Man, personally, I don't think it's so cool to price out all of his stuff like that. Those may be your desired prices, but the going prices for a lot of that stuff on the bay or other mb's is significantly higher-- particularly for something like a dmp3.
Plus I've seen this thread a few times already, but for someone who looks at it for ths first time, when you click on the link it jumps down to the newest post.

those are musicians friends prices not mine.
I put the used value as a question,
Usualy second half stuff is 30% to 60% cheaper.
I priced it out cause it wasnt sounding right he said its worth 3200 used go to a store and price it out. I did but then again I research everything.
theres a delta 10/10 in another thread for 80 as a example.- its a 44
dmp3 new is 150 everywhere.

Im not bashing anyone.
For those who neg rep I told yall b4 Im not having a popularity contest, I hope your the sucker that pays retail price for used stuff. Fuck grammer and learn math.

delta 10/10

delta 10/10

Last edited:
Theres nothing wrong with discussing how much gear is going for, and what a fair package price is. The guy isn't a retailer, hes selling used stuff on an internet message board. We're just trying to tell our opinion and the reasons why.

Speaking of pricing, anybody noticing how ridiculous it is that people will shell out $300 for a used SM7b, when you can get them new for like $300-$350? Insane. Used should almost always mean good discount. Or else why would anyone take a chance on a piece that someone could have possibly mishandled at some point? I don't know, whatever... if people will pony up the dough, I guess its all good.

dirtyp said:
those are musicians friends prices not mine.
I put the used value as a question,
Usualy second half stuff is 30% to 60% cheaper.
I priced it out cause it wasnt sounding right he said its worth 3200 used go to a store and price it out. I did but then again I research everything.
theres a delta 10/10 in another thread for 80 as a example.
dmp3 new is 150 everywhere.

for the record, i believe it's a delta 44. a delta 1010 runs at at least $200 cheap used..

Back