*** Competition Time ***

ecktronic

Mixing and Mastering.
The aim of the game is to design a logo for Crystal Mixing and Mastering and the prize is a free Mix and/or Master of 1 song.
You can make the design creative as you wish but you may want to follow the theme of the website for ideas.

Crystal Mixing and Mastering

All entries to be sent before 31st March 2012 and the winner will be revealed the following week.

So send entries to me via PM with subject heading: COMPETITION

Good luck,
Graeme

index.php

I think the problem is that the "contest" wording makes it sound kind of scammy. You might get better results if you just said something like, "Hey, any graphic designers willing to trade a logo for some mastering work?"

Also, I don't know if the MP3 forum is the right one for this? If nothing else, this is one of the ones that Gerg lurks in, so you're certain to get some sarcasm! (The Cave is probably a bad idea too.)

*edit*
That being said, I'm afraid I can't help. I'm terrible with visual work. I'm just here for the show. :eatpopcorn:

Yeah you could be right on the way I have put it across as a competition. Too late now... I think.

Cheers,
G

Besides, the "prize" isn't really that enticing. Pretty much everyone here mixes and masters their own stuff. Big deal.

Besides, the "prize" isn't really that enticing. Pretty much everyone here mixes and masters their own stuff. Big deal.
Yeah ok, but I am very skint at the moment so I can't fork out for a Neve 8801 channel strip for the prize unfortunately Greg. :)

G

That's nice. Simple - with a good sense of composition.

Looks kind of serious and formal though for a music studio maybe? Visually, it Kind of suggests some other type of business, like insurance or investments or something...well done though.

i always let myself lead with the names of an company. a crystal is pure, clear shaped....so i thought something iconic would work the best. unless the "client" has another vision behind it.

this is what u get, when your company is called powerhouse and you are into retro stuff:

cinesamples_logo_draft_ver_2.jpg

Awesome - very much a late 1930's feel. Like an old RKO logo or something along those lines. You did these?

Back