Come into the garden Maud

Well-crafted Lasagne! Love the melody.

If anything, I'd try bringing the guitars a little more towards the middle and lower the lead vocal slightly so it might sit in the mix better. I don't know though, it sounds great the way it is too. :)

Thanks Seafroggys and Fancy. I will bring the vox down a little, or maybe retrack - but I get really bored after one take.

And Fancy..........call me ;)

Nice tune.

I love the Title, very artsy.

If anything is to be crtitsized I think one of the rythm guitars the one on my right, at least on my sysytem, was we bit out of tune.
But thats just to reach perfection, the recording itself is cool.
Last maybe some more room on the drums.

Thats all, you have a fine tune there you Italian delicatesse:D

Ha ha, thanks Nakatira. You may well be right about one of the guitars being out of tune - I've got a terrible ear for that sort of thing.

Probably a defence mechanism for my out of tune singing !

You Norwegian bastard :D

Ha ha, thanks Nakatira. You may well be right about one of the guitars being out of tune - I've got a terrible ear for that sort of thing.

Probably a defence mechanism for my out of tune singing !

You Norwegian bastard :D

Your not the only one with a bad ear for that.

I tell you when it comes to several string instruments "Tracks", I think one generally is much better of trusting a Tuner.

I drop it from time to time, but if I`m really going for that glossy finish all instruments must be tuned before tracking and during tracking.
It actually makes a huge difference at least to my ears.

Anyways it wasent that bad, more than ok for a demo, but as a finished track I`d tune it.

Anyways I think your singing was cool, a little off now and then.
But who isent?, many times I find it to be because of bad monitoring, or to much "reverb" while recording can IMHO make one less critic to ones vocals.
Happens to me all the time.
As long as you get the melody line through its art:cool:

Back