Colab Anyone?

Markaholic

Heres a quick one i stomped out today...the drums were done in less than 5 minutes so dont be to harsh!

Im looking for drums,vocals,bass..and lead maybe?
Give it a listen and if anyones interested..i can post up some drum-free tracks and what not...thanks!

Markaholic said:
Heres a quick one i stomped out today...the drums were done in less than 5 minutes so dont be to harsh!

Im looking for drums,vocals,bass..and lead maybe?
Give it a listen and if anyones interested..i can post up some drum-free tracks and what not...thanks!

This is pretty cool. I'd be interested in playing, but don't play so well. I have a bass, a couple of guitars, and some mics, but my singing is pretty rough. If you're interested, just let me know.
Ed

lol..yeah dogman ive heard some of your singing....pretty far out there if ya dont mind me saying! :D
I'd be honored if youd grace this song w/ your presence...throw anything you want to it...im game :D

Markaholic said:
lol..yeah dogman ive heard some of your singing....pretty far out there if ya dont mind me saying! :D
I'd be honored if youd grace this song w/ your presence...throw anything you want to it...im game :D
Cool. What is the chord progression, and I'll try and work on some bass stuff. I might be able to figure it out, but I'm also good at being off a step or 2.... :(

I'l put down some lead guitar and other guitar parts if you like. Probably best that whoever does bass (edit: and drums) to put that down first though.

Cheers :-)

whoa...

now thats more like it! now THATS what i like to hear, preference wise...

i'm a metal head fro the 80's, i liked it. Most cool. Thats a hell of a good start to something.

naw, i didnt like the drums, but like you said, you were just using them as kinda metronome...i like the rhythm guitar. really Good sound.

i found myself just waiting for it to "take off" a little in the middle, and it finally did too near the end...maybe another take off or two earlier? you know, like a tease, than go back to that grind...I LIKE it, hell of a good start.

please, dont go for that core screaming vocals? lol. This is begging for something more. I mean, i dont expect geoff tate or anythng, lmao...but no screaming, or that guttural "rawr-rawr" thing.

i cant wait to hear the leads dropped in...heh heh, a decent bass guy...keep us posted, lmao.

ANy other musical style, anbd i'd say thats a real "toe tapper"...but i'm a 80's metal head, so i will say i found my head starting to bob a little bit, lmao.

YEAH!

well cool then ill start messing w/ this some more..and to dogman...drop d tuning...D F G i believe..i kinda just visited the garden of weeden so...dont quote me on it as im away from the guitar right now!

To bendbones...feel free to add whatever....show us your chops man.
I did find someone to add some v-drums to this so as soon as we figure out how we'd like this to go...hell have it done for us asap.

what's the chain on the guitars? pretty good tone - i'm interested to know how you got that sound.

thanks!

Markaholic said:
well cool then ill start messing w/ this some more..and to dogman...drop d tuning...D F G i believe..i kinda just visited the garden of weeden so...dont quote me on it as im away from the guitar right now!

To bendbones...feel free to add whatever....show us your chops man.
I did find someone to add some v-drums to this so as soon as we figure out how we'd like this to go...hell have it done for us asap.
Thanks, man. I was working on some bass, and it ended up being to busy for my tastes. Kind of sloppy. I figure something a bit more basic would sound good. I'll see if I can do something.
Ed

mrbowes said:
what's the chain on the guitars? pretty good tone - i'm interested to know how you got that sound.

thanks!

Nothing but Amplitube !
I recorded 2 tracks and panned about 75% left and right.
I still need to tweak it better...but its useable

Last edited:
Back