Clowns

It certainly wouldn't be a good time to wear a clown suit and try to scare someone....you might get your ass shot off.

You know who pays the price? Actual clowns. Like kids birthday party clowns. Circus clowns. Some poor shmoe is a pro clown for hire, and now his entire industry has been fucked to hell by a viral troll gimmick.

Hahaha ray, I thought I was the only person alive that remembers Shakes the Clown.

It's the Citizen Kane of alcoholic clown movies, after all. I remember that from the back of the vhs cover :D

I don't get what the big deal is. This clown has been killing people for the last 75 years, and nobody even batted an eye.

Ronald_McDonald.png

:D

Dood, that is still freaking me out. Boobs make it a bit less anxiety inducing, but still freakish to me...

Not quite as bad as throwing boobs on a spider, but....

I always play pranks on the kids and the oldest told me my pranks don't really scare her anymore. She's also scared of clowns. She's about to gonna be needing some therapy.

I always play pranks on the kids and the oldest told me my pranks don't really scare her anymore. She's also scared of clowns. She's about to gonna be needing some therapy.

Hahaha! That immediately reminded me of this...

giantgag.com-funny-years-of-child-therapy-in-3-2-1-01.jpg

Back